Our Terms

The GreenHouse costs £85 in total per night for two people staying.

A 30% deposit is required to confirm your booking. The remaining 70% must be paid in full twenty one days before your arrival date.

If you are last minute like us, please pay the full amount on booking.

If unfortunately you have to cancel more than twenty one days before your holiday dates, we will refund all monies owed to you minus £20 administrative costs.

If you have to cancel less than twenty one days after you have booked and we are able to resell those dates then we will refund all monies paid to us minus £20 administrative costs. If the dates remain unfilled then you will forfeit your deposit.

Check in time is at three o’clock in the afternoon until five o’clock. We try to be flexible but we need this time to ensure that your cottage is ready for you. Please contact us if you will be later than this so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you.

The latest check out time on the day of your departure is ten thirty that morning. Please leave the cottage clean and tidy.

We love it here and we are sure that you will love it as well.

Contact Us